Banana-oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom twohot 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) $ shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened $ shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar $ shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg $ shopping list
- 5.6 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/4 cups) $ shopping list
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt $ shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips $ shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add egg; beat well.
- 3. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to banana mixture in bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until golden. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount per serving
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 19.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 121mg
- Calcium: 10mg
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!