Smoked Fresh HamFrom EdwMurray 1 year ago
- Brine shopping list
- I brine large cuts of meat in a rolling cooler, after sterilizing the cooler with bleach and water and throughly rinsing clean. Fill with cold water. shopping list
- 3 cups kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup Gold rum shopping list
- 1 cup SNAP-A ginger snap spirit shopping list
- 6 star anise shopping list
- small hand full of crushed juniper berries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of ground pepper shopping list
- small handful of whole cloves shopping list
- 1 bulb of garlic, cut in half shopping list
- juice and pulp of one large grapefruit shopping list
- Score the skin of the pork to make diamond patterns, ensure the brining liquid is cold-drop the meat in for 48 hours! shopping list
How to make it
- Soak apple wood or hickory wood chunks for two hours in water
- Start the fire in the big green egg, use the plate setter.
- Get the temperature up to 500, add the apple wood chips and the plate setter.
- Bring the temperature of the egg down to 275 add the pork and close the egg.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- EdwMurray Chester Springs, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookEdwMurray Chester Springs, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!