Caramelized Onion, Red Pepper And Zucchini FrittataFrom twohot 4 years ago
- Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/4th • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 157.7 • Fat: 9.3 g • Protein: 14.6 g • Carb: 5.7 g • Fiber: 1.6 g • Sugar: 0.8 g shopping list
- Sodium: 243 mg (without salt) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced rings shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, diced into matchsticks shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 4 large egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and fresh pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Over medium-low heat, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet. Stir in onion and cook until slightly brown, about 10 minutes. Add peppers and cook 5 more minutes, then add zucchini. Season with salt and pepper and cook 3 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, egg whites, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to the skillet making sure eggs cover all the vegetables. When the edges begin to set (about 2 minutes) move skillet to oven. Cook about 10-15 minutes, or until frittata is completely cooked. Serve warm, cut into 4 pieces.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!