Leftover Parmesan Mashed Potato PattiesFrom twohot 4 years ago
- Servings: 4 • Size: 2 patties • Old Points: 3 pt • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 147.1 • Fat: 3.9 g • Carbs: 20.5 • Fiber: 1.8 • Protein: 8.7 g • Sugar: 1.3 shopping list
- Sodium: 232.8 mg (without salt) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups cold leftover skinny garlic mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 large egg whites or 1/4 cup egg beaters shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- cooking spray (I used Smart Balance) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Fill a small bowl with egg whites, whisking well. Fill another bowl with the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, mix to combine.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, form potatoes into 8 patties. Brush patties with egg whites (or you can use your hands to spread egg on), then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place patties onto the baking sheet and spray the top with more cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the bottom becomes golden brown; flip and cook an additional 10-12 minutes, until golden on both sides.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!