Roasted Chickpea SnackFrom twohot 4 years ago
- Servings: 3 servings • Size: 5 oz • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 149.4 • Fat: 3.4 g • Carb: 29.2 g • Fiber: 10.5 g • Protein: 7.5 g shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 tsp chili pepper powder (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°. Drain chickpeas in a colander and let them dry completely. Pat dry with a paper towel if needed.
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for about 30-35 minutes, shaking the pan every ten minutes. All ovens are different so make sure they don't burn. They will be golden brown and crunchy on the inside when done, not moist.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the spices. Remove chickpeas from oven when done and spray with olive oil spray. Immediately toss with spices while hot. Eat at room temperature.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!