Chicken And Baby CornFrom kristeta126 3 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cubed shopping list
- 1 can baby corn, chopped in 1-2 inches length shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup snap peas shopping list
- 1-2 medium carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced shopping list
- 1 taspoon garclic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat one cup of water and drop in chicken broth cube. Set aside
- 2. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute ginger, garlic and onions.
- 3. Add in the chicken and stir fry for 8-10 minutes.
- 4. Add oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and chicken broth.
- 5. Add the carrot, snap peas and young corn. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 6. Add salt and pepper.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!