Arugula Salad With Penne, Garbanzo Beans And Sun Dried TomatoesFrom twohot 3 years ago
- Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 cups • Old Points: 6 pts • Points+: 7 pts shopping list
- Calories: 280.4 • Fat: 9.2 g • Protein: 10.8 g • Carb: 43.6 g • Fiber: 7.9 g • Sugar: 3.3 g shopping list
- Sodium: 337.1 mg (without salt) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 3 cups baby arugula shopping list
- 6 oz Ronzoni Smart Taste penne pasta (use brown rice pasta for g.f.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans (chick peas), rinsed and drained shopping list
- 4 tbsp parmigiano Reggiano, freshly shaved shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package directions for al dente. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Toss the pasta with baby arugula, sun dried tomatoes, chick peas, oil, vinegar, half of the cheese, salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Divide between 4 plates and top with remaining shaved parmesan cheese.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!