Simple Taco SaladFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 2 years ago
- 3 tortilla Wraps shopping list
- 3 Cups of Shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1 Cup of Shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Hot House tomato shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 Cups of cooked ground beef (preferably taco seasoned) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- After preparing your ingredients you can choose to mix it all up or layer it like I did.
- I cut the tortilla wraps into triangles and formed the base of the salad. Then added the lettuce and cheese. I then scattered the chopped tomato and green bell pepper to add color to my salad. I lumped the ground beef on top and topped off the salad with sour cream and a sprinkle of bacon bits.
- **Most people like to put cheese on top of the hot ground beef to melt but I prefer the cold/hot clash of temperatures in my mouth!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- PromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!