Gandules Guisado (pigeon Pea Stew)From MonicaNY30 4 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse Gandules then combined in a stock pot with water, salt, blk pepper, garlic, onion, and ham hock. Soak for 1 hr
- Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat to med-low and let simmer for 30 mins.
- Add the Sofrito, stir and let it simmer for another 30 mins. By this time the sauce should have cooked down to approximately 1/2 inch above the Gandules stir gently and remove from heat.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Not added to any groups yet!