Chicharrones De PolloFrom MonicaNY30 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch pieces. Rub well with the salt then with the pepper and garlic. Let stand for at least 30 mins.
- Heat enough veg or shortening oil to cover the chicken pieces in a caldero or deep fryer over med-high heat until a haze forms on the surface (350 F).
- Put in the chicken pieces and stir to prevent their sticking to the pan. Fry for 5 mins on each side.
- Reduce heat to moderate, out the cover on slightly ajar, and fry for 10 additional mins
- Uncover. Raise the heat to high and fry for 5 more mins or until the chicken is brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
The CookMonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Not added to any groups yet!