Mark's Cheeseburger MacFrom mbouchersr 1 year ago
- 1 lb macaroni shopping list
- 1/4 lb hamburg shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 Cups Half & Half shopping list
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp hamburg or steak seasoning (I use Rachael Ray's hamburg seasoning) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain Hamburg
- Boil Macaroni (use package directions)
- Meanwhile melt Butter over medium heat, add flour to make a roux.
- Add Half & Half to roux, heat over med. high heat for 5 mins.
- Stir constantly with whisk.
- Add Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses,stir with whisk, heat until cheeses melt.
- Drain Macaroni, add cheese sauce.( sauce will thicken)
- Heat on low heat for 5 mins.
- Enjoy !
The Cookmbouchersr Lewiston, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!