Mango Lentil StewFrom Kokopelli 1 year ago
- 7 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups green lentils shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 4 small idaho potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 T brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T curry powder shopping list
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled and diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the lentils, garlic, potatoes, carrots, onion, brown sugar, and curry powder and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the lentils and potatoes are tender.
- Add the mango to the stew and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes longer. Remove from the heat and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Kokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!