Vegetable Fiesta StewFrom Kokopelli 3 years ago
- 1 small red onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 3 cups cooked black beans shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies shopping list
- 2 potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cups hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Large pot over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the cabbage and saute with the onion and garlic for 2 minutes more.
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes with green chilies, potatoes, vegetable stock, and hot water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 30 to 40 minutes until the potatoes are soft and the flavors have mingled. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Kokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!