Christmas Cupcakes - Holiday Cupcakes For The Starbucks Addict Read More: Http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2007/11/eggnog-latte-christmas-cupcakes-holiday.html#ixzz2ldx9i6bi Read More At Http://www.cupcFrom twohot 2 years ago
- The eggnog cake shopping list
- 4 cups cake flour (not self-rising) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups eggnog shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark rum shopping list
- The Latte frosting shopping list
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream shopping list
- 8 oz mascarpone shopping list
- 2 teaspoon coffee extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground coffee shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups confectioner's sugar (depending upon how thick you prefer frosting) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and line twenty-four 1/2-cup muffin cups with paper liners.
- Into a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy and beat in vanilla. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, and with mixer on low speed beat in eggnog and rum until just combined. Add flour mixture in 3 batches, beating until just combined after each addition.
- The Latte Frosting
- Whip up whipping cream in mixer until soft peaks begin to form. Fold in mascarpone, coffee extract, and coffee grinds. Then while mixing over low speed, slowly add the confectioner's sugar one cup at a time, being careful not to over whip frosting.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!