Twist And Shout DrinkFrom sheracj 9 months ago
How to make it
- - Quarter lemons and oranges. Make sure that at least one side of the pieces has skin on it. The skin is important to have in the water.
- - Squeeze juice of pieces into pitcher then place in bottom of pitcher
- - Squeeze blue berry juice into pitcher then place fruit in bottom of pitcher
- - Sprinkle Cinnamon and sugar over fruit and let it sit for 10 mins.
- - Fill pitcher to the top
- I let my drink seep overnight so the flavors can mesh well.
- You can do this recipe with grapes, raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries. I haven't tried kiwi, mango or pineapple yet. If you do, make sure to take the skin OFF if you do.
- You can add or take away any of the items. I will be adding more oranges in my next batch. Enjoy!
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!