Shera's Spanish OmeletFrom sheracj 3 years ago
- 3 eggs, beaten in bowl together shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 - handful of bella mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 - quarter of spanish onion, chopped shopping list
- 5 or 6 grape tomotoes, chunked shopping list
- 1 - piece of garlic minced shopping list
- some shredded cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Place some olive oil, S&P, and garlic in pan. Put heat on high and place onions in pan, stirring often.
- As onions turn opaque, add a few teaspoons of salsa. Simmer then reduce to Medium Low.
- Add Mushrooms and tomatoes along with two more teaspoons of salsa.
- Cook until musthrooms and tomatoes have reduced size.
- Pour mixture into bowl and set aside.
- Thoroughly spray nonstick pan with Pam. Make sure to get on the sides of the pan. You don't need a large one.
- Have heat on medium Low.
- Place eggs in pan. Once eggs start to firm, place mixture on one side of the circle. Don't overload omelet with mixture. Make sure to leave edges free of mixture.
- Watch closely. You will see that one side turns firm fast. When that happens, spin pan to opposite side to get the eggs even.
- Add cheese on top of mixture.
- When you see that there is only a thin layer that needs to firm on omelet, flip egg on top of mixture to make a cresent shape.
- Cover pan with lid for a few minutes so egg can thoroughly cook. Check to make sure bottom doesn't burn every so often.
- Flip omlete on pan and repeat time with lid on pan.
- Plate immediately. Pour some salsa on top and you are ready to go.
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!