Seafood TrioFrom mbouchersr 2 years ago
- 2 Fillets of haddock shopping list
- 12 sea scallops shopping list
- 1 lb. Lump crab meat shopping list
- 1 Stick butter (melted) shopping list
- 1 Pk Ritz or Club crackers (crushed) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 Cups Half & Half shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- Zest of Half the lemon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Butter or cooking spray an 8x12 casserole dish
- Crush a package of crackers
- Microwave the stick of butter to melt
- Put crackers in a bowl, slowly add butter and stir until blended, but not to soft.
- In a pan melt 2 tbsp butter and add flour and stir until blonde in color, slowly add half & half, stir until thickened.
- Add lemon juice,pepper and zest to roux, stir.
- Lay fish,scallops and crab into pan
- Pour lemon sauce over all seafood
- Crumble cracker mixture over seafood.
- Bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Enjoy !!
The Cookmbouchersr Lewiston, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!