Kitchen Sink CookiesFrom Eudocia 2 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 (12-oz.) packages semisweet chocolate morsels (I didn't have any so I substituted the chopped Hershey's kisses) shopping list
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzel sticks shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 33 Hershey's kisses chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut shopping list
- 6 Baby Ruth mini candy bars chopped shopping list
- parchment paper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Time: 14 Minutes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Other: 15 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add peanut butter. Add eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in pretzel sticks, coconut, chopped kisses, chopped candy bars just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
The CookEudocia New York, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!