Grilled CheeseFrom kattosha 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom
- add 2 slices of cheese to cover the bread
- place 2nd slice of bread, butter-side-up on top of sandwich
- Grill until lightly browned and flip over
- continue grilling until cheese is melted
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kattosha Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkattosha Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!