Salsa Crockpot ChickenFrom Hollygreatrex 3 years ago
How to make it
- Add chicken breasts into crockpot.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Pour salsa over chicken and stir together
- Cook for approx. 8 hours on low.
- When you get home from work…turn off the pot and add the sour cream to the mix. This will make a nice creamy sauce. You can also use cream cheese if you want make the sauce thicker.
- Serve over rice or use as the filling of taco’s or burritos. This is a super simple, super delicious recipe that the whole family will love…especially the kids!