Skinny Hummingbird CupcakesFrom twohot 4 years ago
- Servings: 22 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts shopping list
- Calories: 197.8 • Fat: 6.5 g • Protein: 3.0 g • Carb: 31.1 g • Fiber: 1.7 g • Sugar: 21.7 g shopping list
- Sodium: 284.2 mg shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar (I used raw) shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice, drained well shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- For the Frosting: shopping list
- 8 oz 1/3-less fat Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 22 pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare frosting, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices; stir well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, eggs, and vanilla; stir well. Add banana and pineapple; mix well. Fold wet ingredients and chopped pecans with the dry ingredients, batter will be stiff and dry but keep folding it and it will all come together.
- Spoon batter into cupcake tin. Bake at 350° for about 23 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread frosting over the cupcakes once they are cooled. Garnish each cupcake with a pecan half on top.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!