Apple Cranberry CrumbleFrom twohot 1 year ago
- Servings: 8 • Size: 3/4 cup • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 6 pts shopping list
- Calories: 211.5 • Fat: 5.4 g • Carb: 44.7 g • Fiber: 2.9 g • Protein: 1.8 g • Sugar: 35.5 g shopping list
- Sodium: 186.6 mg shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 3 cups (about 4) peeled gala apples, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour or cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup honey or agave* shopping list
- cooking spray such as Smart Balance shopping list
- For the topping: shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp light butter, melted (such as Land O Lakes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Combine apples, cranberries along with the rest of the filling ingredients in a bowl. Pour into baking dish and even out with a spoon.
- In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over apple/cranberry mixture.
- Bake uncovered, for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!