Roasted Ranch Potatoes With Bacon And CheeseFrom reddiva256 2 years ago
- 2 pounds potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks) shopping list
- ½ cup ranch dressing (bottled, not packet) shopping list
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for topping (if desired) shopping list
- ¼ cup crumbled, cooked bacon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 3 scallions, washed and chopped shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- Black ground pepper shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together, in a large bowl, the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon.
- Add in the potatoes.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat potatoes.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don’t become burnt and to
- ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
- Remove foil.
- Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Gently stir again, as necessary.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, then sprinkle on a little more cheese, if desired.
- Bake a few more minutes or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top.
- Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
The Cookreddiva256 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!