Roasted Boneless Leg Of LambFrom twohot 4 years ago
- roasted boneless leg of lamb shopping list
- Skinnytaste.com shopping list
- Servings: varies 6-8 • Serving Size: 4 oz • Old Points: 6 pt • Points+: 6 pt shopping list
- Calories: 213 • Fat: 9 g • Protein: 29.2 g • Carb: 1.3 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Sugar: 0 g shopping list
- Sodium: 176.5 shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed shopping list
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, more or less to taste shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 1/2 - 4 lb uncooked trimmed lamb leg, boneless, rolled and tied shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and place a rack in the pan.
- Combine crushed garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix well and rub mixture all over lamb. Roll the lamb and use butcher's twine to tie it together and place it on the prepared roasting pan.
- Roast in the oven until medium-rare and a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 135-140ºF, anywhere from 70 minutes and up depending on the size of your roast. Remove the lamb and let it rest about 15 minutes on a cutting board. Keep in mind the temperature will increase a few degrees once it rests.
- Slice lamb into 1/4-inch thick slices and place on a serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!