The Fideua, Best Recipe For Pasta And Seafood Spanish MediterraneanFrom chefgonin 1 year ago
- 3/4 kg of fine noodles, shopping list
- 1 kg of small beach squid (4 or 5), shopping list
- 15 clóxines (mussel small Valencian), shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, shopping list
- 300 grams of grated tomato, shopping list
- 2 liters of good stock of rockfish, shopping list
- 15 fresh scampi, shopping list
- 15 prawns, shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil, shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, shopping list
- saffron colorant, shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- The first phase of this recipe is the preparation of a good sailor fish broth (fumet peix), which employ any of working with rice fish recipes in future. It is so important to prepare a good stock of rockfish and make a good sauce in the pan, with these two points we will ensure the success of our recipe.
- In a deep pot add the rockfish we call "morraya" generally composed of rock fish and jelly fish remains, such as
- golden ribbon bream, cock, galley, head and bones monkfish, crabs etc, along with half a peeled onion and 1 ripe tomato, the fact is that our broth sea must know it should not be added vegetables or spices altering the flavor we want. All these ingredients we cover with 3 liters of water, and cook for 40 minutes after it begins to boil, desespumando at first and without adding salt. Finally we turn off the heat and let stand for at least half an hour, until use.
- In a paella pan 8 to 10 servings put olive oil, lightly salting, which hot once we add the seafood (lobster and shrimp), dorándolos a bit on both sides, barely a minute on each side. Then remove and reserve oil, thereafter add the squid, cleaned and finely chopped (you could change this ingredient dice sepia or monkfish). Approximately 5 minutes later incorporate finely chopped onion with 3 cloves minced garlic and go stirring gilding everything simmer for a further 3 or 4 minutes.
- Then incorporate a tablespoon of paprika and quickly without burning, add the grated tomato, skinned, leaving the squid reduce to a simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes, until the water has evaporated. Next add the noodles and brown them with tomato and squid for 3 or 4 minutes over low heat, as we straining the fish stock, considering that we will need for about 800 grams of noodles the amount of 2 liters , we put it to boil and add it to our paella. We rectifying boil adding salt and a little coloring, cooking for about about 6 minutes until it has consumed almost the broth, then add in that moment we booked the seafood and mussels living harmoniously, leaving to cook another 3 minutes over low heat. Some cooks are in the habit of putting a crushed fried garlic and parsley into the broth.
- There is the possibility of incorporating this recipe finish the pan in the oven for browning the surface of the pasta.
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve with lemon, homemade garlic mayonnaise (similar to but with garlic mayonnaise) or single (a matter of taste).
- As a curiosity I must point out that this year was held in Gandía the 38th Contest noodle dishes, with a crowd of attendees including renowned chefs from around the world who come to participate in this event.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- chefgonin Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefgonin Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!