Spicy Ham SaladFrom huminbrd56 3 years ago
- Approx. 1.5 - 2 pounds baked ham, chooped shopping list
- 3-4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped, including the leaves shopping list
- 3-5 spring onions, both ends, sliced and chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- mayonnaise to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard shopping list
- 2 spicy sweet pickles, chopped shopping list
- black pepper, 1 teaspoon shopping list
- dried parsley, 1 tablespoon - fresh might be better shopping list
How to make it
- MIx all ingredients in a large bowl and allow to sit for an hour in the fridge before serving. This allows the flavors to blend. Then serve on toasted bread as a sandwich, or over lettuce as a salad.
The Cookhuminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!