Chewy Chocolate CookiesFrom georgiapeach0605 2 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixer bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Blend into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes. Do not overbake. Cookies will be soft.. They will puff during baking and flatten upon cooling. cool on cookie sheet until set, about 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to coll completely. Makes approximately 4 1/2 dozen. Enjoy with hot cocoa!
The Cookgeorgiapeach0605 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!