Vanilla Chai Ice CreamFrom labradors 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place cream and sugar into a small saucepan.
- 2. Heat on medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 3. Add the tea bags.
- 4. Continue heating until cream is scalded.
- 5. Remove from the heat.
- 6. Allow the tea to steep in the cream, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- 7. Remove the tea bags, pressing them well to release as much liquid from them as possible before discarding them.
- 8. Stir the mixture well to distribute the tea evenly.
- 9. Freeze with an ice-cream maker or just in a container in the freezer (stirring occasionally - about every 30-45 minutes - for the latter).