Marrow Asparagus SoupFrom RebeccaH 2 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion Diced shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 Marrow Medium, Chopped (leave skin on, and seeds in) shopping list
- 2 cups Low Sodium chicken or Veggie broth (I used chicken) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (I used almond milk) shopping list
- 1 cup asparagus Chopped, 1cm pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Saute first four ingredients
- Add the broth and bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes, covered.
- While the soup is simmering, saute the chopped asparagus
- When soup is finished simmering, puree it in a blender or immerse a hand held blender in the pot to blend.
- Test the flavour of the soup and add salt if desired, and milk to increase the creaminess
- Add in asparagus