Bacon Double Cheese Burger DipFrom shellyh430 2 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 6 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
- 2. Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- 3. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 5. Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!