Spinach And Artichoke CasseroleFrom mandymoore 10 months ago
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained shopping list
- 1 14.5-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (1 sleeve) butter-flavor crackers (such as Ritz), crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, sour cream, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed crackers and melted butter until crackers are moist.
- Spread over spinach mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Not added to any groups yet!