Biscuit, Egg, and Sausage Breakfast CasseroleFrom Schatz87 9 months ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350, place a buttered bunt pan in cool oven to melt butter and preheat.
- cook sausage
- chop green onion, pepper (I only used about 1/3 of mine) add eggs, sausage, salt, pepper, and paprika ( I didn't measure, probably about 1/2 teaspoon each.
- Stretch each biscuit into a flat oval shape and place in warm bunt pan pulling up the sides as much as possible.
- Sprinkle just over 2/3 of cheese inside.
- Pour egg mixture on top of cheese.
- Bake about 30 min (until set)
- Pull out, sit about 5 minute then flip, sprinkle remaining cheese on top!!
The CookSchatz87 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!