Pound Cake CookiesFrom shellyh430 2 years ago
- 1 16-ounce package Betty Crocker Golden Pound cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2. Mix half of the cake mix (dry), the margarine, almond extract and egg in large bowl until smooth.
- 3. Stir in remaining cake mix.
- 4. Divide dough in half.
- 5. Roll each half 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured board.
- 6. Cut into desired shapes, or roll into 1-inch balls.
- 7. Place cookie balls onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- 8. Bake at 375F degrees until edges are light brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 9. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- 10. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 11. Ice with Buttercream Icing and decorate if desired with sprinkles etc.
- 1. Cream butter and shortening then add vanilla.
- 2. Add sugar a cup at a time, beating with a hand mixer on medium speed.
- 3. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time and beat on high until fluffy.
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!