Blt Chicken SaladFrom shellyh430 1 year ago
- 8 c torn salad greens shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb chicken, cooked and cubed, ( I cheat and use rotisserie chicken from the store) shopping list
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- BBQ Dressing shopping list
- 1/2 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 3-4 Tbsp BBQ sauce, your favorite! shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1 In a small bowl, combine the 5 ingredients listed under BBQ Dressing, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2 Place salad greens on a large platter. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs.
- 3 Drizzle with Dressing or serve the dressing on the side.
- 4 Tips... it can be served with Ranch or a Greek Feta Dressing if you're not in the mood for BBQ. I like to use cherry tomatoes and just cut them in half. Use as many eggs as you like..If you like you can add cubed mozzarella cheese. You can also use cooked and cubed turkey instead of chicken!
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!