Garlicky Potatoes And Green BeansFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 1 - 15oz can potatoes, drained and cut in quarters (you may sub fresh, I just didnt have any on hand, I would start with 4 cooked, peeled and chopped potatoes) shopping list
- 4 oz fresh green beans shopping list
- 1/2 red bellpepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 orange bellpepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bellpepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb (McCormicks makes this)spice blend (or your other favorite) shopping list
- seasoned salt and cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the green beans and peppers into a steamer insert and set in a pot over one inch of water. Bring to a boil, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer beans to a serving bowl with potatoes.
- While vegetables are steaming, place chopped potatoes into bowl and heat for about 2 minutes or until warm. Set aside.
- In a small saute pan add 1 tablespoon of butter, once melted add garlic and saute until fragrant and light brown. Add remaining butter and garlic and herb seasoning. Once butter is melted pour over vegetables. Stir to coat everything, then add seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!