Lemon LustFrom CaraSings 3 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts (plus a few extra chopped fine for garnish, if desired) shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 c. Cool Whip from 8 ounce container shopping list
- 2 small pkg. lemon instant pudding shopping list
- 3 c. milk shopping list
- remainder of 8 oz Cool Whip container. shopping list
How to make it
- Crust: Cut butter into flour until well blended. Mix in chopped walnuts. Pat into 9 x 13-inch buttered pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- First Layer: Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust.
- Second Layer: Combine the pudding with milk. Beat until smooth and spread over first layer.
- Third Layer: Spread with a layer of Cool Whip, sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts for garnish.
- Refrigerate for several hours. Cut into squares for serving.