Sago PuddingFrom darrenpowers 3 years ago
- 4 Table spoons sago - add a bit more if you like it thicker shopping list
- 3 Cups milk shopping list
- 4 Table spoons sugar - any type, I use brown. Add a little extra if you like it sweet. shopping list
- 1 Knob butter shopping list
- 1 tea spoon vanilla essence shopping list
- 2 eggs separated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175℃
- Mix yolks and all the above ingredience except for the egg whites together in a stove pot.
- Put pot on medium heat stove and stir until it thickens to a thick soft sauce. Sago should be almost see through with little white centers.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Pour into deep oven dish
- Fold egg whites into sauce
- Put deep pudding dish into water bath - Place in another flater/bigger oven dish that will allow your to fill the outside dish up with water to about half way up the pudding dish. If you can't make it to half way that is not a problem.
- Put in heated oven until you can smell the vanilla and the top is nicely browned.
The Cookdarrenpowers Cape Town, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!