Marionberry CrispFrom CaraSings 1 year ago
- 4 pints (approximately 5-1/2 cups) Marionberries or blackberries shopping list
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together berries and granulated sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half (or one third) of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream