Fruit SaladFrom shellyh430 3 years ago
- red delicious apples shopping list
- golden delicious apples shopping list
- Red and green grapes (Cut in half) shopping list
- fruit cocktail shopping list
- peaches shopping list
- pears shopping list
- bananas shopping list
- walnuts shopping list
- 2-4 Small cartons Of whipping cream (depends on how much you make, I use 2 cartons for 1 medium bowl of fruit, if making enough for a party or picnic i would use 4) shopping list
How to make it
- you can alter the kind of fruit to whatever your preference is. there are no specific measurements since you can make as much or as little as you want.
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces, and if you choose to use a can of fruit cocktail drain the juice before adding it to the salad or once you add the whipping cream it will become very runny
- whip the whipping cream until peaks form, don't over beat or it will get watery, add some sugar as you whip the cream to sweeten it just a bit.
- once peaks form fold it into the fruit and enjoy!
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!