Ann's ChickenFrom apalaia 3 years ago
- 1 Family Pack Of Boneless chicken breasts Cut into Chunks shopping list
- 2 8 OZ Packages low-fat cream cheese Cut Into Chunks & Put Aside shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 OZ. Can & 1 26 OZ. Family Size Can Each Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup & Put Aside. shopping list
- 3 0.7 OZ.Packages Good Seasons Italian salad dressing & Recipe Mix seasoning. shopping list
- 1 12 OZ Package Of noodles No Yolks Brand Dumpling Noodle's shopping list
- 1 Big Enough Pot With Enough water To Cover chicken To Boil chicken. shopping list
- 2 Large onion's Finley Minced. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Chicken Breasts Into Chunks & Place Into Pot With Water. Cut Two Onions Finley & Place Into Water & Chicken This Will Flavor It. Now 1 Of The 3 Packet's Of Good Seasonings Put It Into Pot With Chicken This Will Flavor Chicken More. After Chicken Is Cooked Throu Open Soups & Dump Into Pot With Chicken & Etc. Cut Cream Cheese Into Blocks and Melt Into Chicken Mixture with All Other Ingredients & Two Other Seasoning Packets. Simmer On Low While Noodles Cook. Open Noodles And Cook Acording To Directions If Mixture Is To Liquidy Add 1 More Block Of Cream Cheese. When Noodles Are Done Mix Everything Together & Enjoy!!!
- From The Kitchen Of: Annamaria Palaia
The Cookapalaia Belcamp, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!