Creamy French DressingFrom summerhillie 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse salt shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika (use smoked paprika if you have it) shopping list
- 1/3 cup white distilled vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender. Blend for 1 minute on high.
- Pour into serving container and store in the refrigerator. Makes 28 (2 tablespoons) servings or about 2 3/4 cups.
The Cooksummerhillie Summerhill, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!