Wild Mushroom RagoutFrom twohot 8 months ago
- 3 cups low sodium beef stock (or reserved beef jus) shopping list
- 1 cup each chanterelle, king, baby portabella, shiitake mushrooms shopping list
- 3pc shallot, diced shopping list
- 2tbsp chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1cup Madeira or white wine shopping list
- 1/2cup 35% cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- kosher salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste - shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in large pan over medium-high heat, add shallot.
- Slice mushrooms into bite size pieces preserving their unique appearance, add to pan.
- Add thyme, seasoning with salt and pepper, turning the mushrooms until golden.
- Deglaze the pan with Madeira, follow with cream and beef stock or jus.
- Reduce to desired consistency, check seasoning.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!