Chorizo Corn Dogs With Grainy Maple MustardFrom twohot 1 year ago
- Grainy Maple Mustard: shopping list
- 1/2 cup grainy mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- beer Batter: shopping list
- 1 cup fine yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- corn Dogs shopping list
- : vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
- 8 cooked chorizo sausages, each cut into 3 pieces shopping list
- Special Equipment: wooden skewers - shopping list
How to make it
- For the grainy maple mustard: Mix together the mustard and syrup in a bowl and set aside.
- For the beer batter: Mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in the beer, honey and eggs.
- For the corn dogs: Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a deep saucepan over medium heat. Insert wooden skewers into the sausages, and then dip completely into the batter to coat. Fry 2 or 3 corn dogs at a time until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with a small bowl of the grainy mustard on the side.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!