Tosca's Favourite Post-workout MealFrom twohot 9 months ago
- 2 tbsp. roasted sesame oil, shopping list
- divided 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips shopping list
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ribbons shopping list
- 1 large purple onion, peeled and cut into ribbons shopping list
- 1 turnip, peeled and cut into ribbons shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, passed through a garlic press shopping list
- 4 to 5 cups of red cabbage, sliced shopping list
- 3 tbsps. of hoisin sauce shopping list
- 4 tbsps. of sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- 4 scallions, trimed and chopped on the diagonal - shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the chicken until the strips are cooked.
- If necessary, add more oil and sti-fry the potatoes, onion, turnip and carrot until tender crisp. Add ginger and garlic. Cook for two minutes more.
- Add red cabbage and str-fry until soft, adding more oil if it's needed.
- Add hoisoin sauce adn reduce the heat. Toss to coat.
- Divide the mixture among four heated serving bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!