Dr. Ali's Favourite Protein BarsFrom twohot 7 months ago
- 1 cup chocolate-flavoured protein powder shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chia seed shopping list
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 4 extra-ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 12ounce package of silken tofu shopping list
- 1/2 cup agave syrup shopping list
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter shopping list
- Non-fat cooking spray - shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13x9 inch glass baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine protein powder, flour, coconut, cocoa, flax, chia, hemp and salt. Set aside.
- Using a fork, mash the bananas in a separate bowl.
- In third bowl, whisk the tofu until smooth. Add the agave syrup, eggs, and peanut butter and whisk to combine after each addition. Add the bananas and fold the mixture together. Add to dry mixture and mix together.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before cutting into squares.
- Nutritional analysis (per bar)
- Calories = 185
- Fat = 9.7 grams
- Carbohydrate = 15 g
- Protein = 13.4 grams
- Fibre = 9.7 grams
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!