Shrimp MoldFrom summerhillie 3 years ago
- 1 can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 8 oz soften cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 pound small salad shrimp shopping list
- or shopping list
- use a couple of cans of small shrimp, drained shopping list
- 1 envelope Knox gelatin shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Dissolve the envelope of gelatin in 1/3 cup cold water and add to soup and mix well.
- Add the soften cream cheese til smooth.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped celery, onion, mayonnaise and shrimp.
- Pour into a mold sprayed with Pam and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
The Cooksummerhillie Summerhill, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!