Orange Glazed SalmonFrom Gourmetmom 1 year ago
- 2!teaspoons cajun spice (Maybe less to prevent it from being too salty) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- pinch kosher salt (leave this out if cajun spice is salty) shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless fresh salmon fillets (6 oz. each) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Cajun spice, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- Rub mixture over all surfaces of fillets. Sauté fillets in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn fish and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Blend marmalade and lime juice in a small bowl; add to pan with salmon. Swirl mixture in pan until marmalade is melted. Carefully turn fish kto coat all sides with the glaze. (Or spoon over...this worked for me) Fish is done when it begins to flake with a fork.
- Serve fillets with lime wedges.
The CookGourmetmom Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!