Blackberry MartiniFrom DFen911 2 years ago
- 1 cup vodka shopping list
- 1 ounce simple syrup (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1 ounce lemon juice shopping list
- 1 ounce blackberry sauce (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1/2 ounce triple sec shopping list
- ice shopping list
- Baker's sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 water shopping list
- Heat gently till sugar dissolves - let cool completely shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1 Tbs sugar shopping list
- Put into a food processor and blend till smooth. Strain out seeds with a fine mesh strainer. I do not recommend cheese cloth as it absorbs too much of the juice. shopping list
How to make it
- Line rim of martini glasses with lemon juice and roll in bakers sugar. Put glass in freezer.
- Put all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake for at least 30 seconds. Strain into frozen martini glass and garnish with fresh berries.
The CookDFen911 Sutherlin, Oregon
- Not added to any groups yet!