Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Dijon Cream SauceFrom champagnetime 2 years ago
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise shopping list
- 2 cups red onions, cut into wedges shopping list
- 8 oz. kielbasa, 1/2"-thick slices shopping list
- 2 T. olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 T. honey shopping list
- 1 t. apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Toss sprouts, onions, and kielbasa in a bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast 20 minutes, or until sprouts are tender, yet still crisp.
- Simmer cream, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. To serve, spoon sauce over roasted sprouts.
- Per 1/2 cup: 155 calories; 66% calories from fat; 11g total fat; 10g carb.; 285mg sodium; 2g fiber; 5g protein
- C@H Note: To clean sprouts, remove damaged or yellow leaves and trim the stem.