Hammer Chilli ChickenFrom PeachyParo 2 years ago
- chicken 1 kg shopping list
- green chili t 4 tbsp shopping list
- red chili 1 tbsp shopping list
- turmeric powder (haldi) 1 tsp shopping list
- ginger garlic Some tbsp or use paste. shopping list
- papaya 2 tablespoons for marination shopping list
- salt To taste shopping list
- oil 1/4 pot (for frying) shopping list
- lemon 2-4 shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Appropriately sludge hammer your chicken busts and also the leg piece.
- 2. Add green chili,Red Chili,
- Turmeric powder, salt, ginger root garlic clove, papaya towards the chicken and combine it all well.
- 3. Leave for 20 minute in order to marinate. You can increase the timing of marination.
- 4.Heat the oil in a pan.
- 4. Protect with the cover and cook on lower flame. You can also grill the chicken, allowing grill marks when the chicken is almost cooked.
- 5. Spread lemon juice and serve very hot.
The CookPeachyParo Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Not added to any groups yet!